Saturday 30 January 2010

Valentino.

Paris Fashion Week.
SS10
Valentino.

Young approach on the Valentino party girl for spring.

Definitely my favourite.

AMAZING.

I love the layered nude lace with shimmering layers.
Skin was bared,
politely of course.

I want:
Leather Jacket adorned in rosettes.


Paired to great effect.

Tough&Tender

Leather meets Chiffon.

If only I could afford such beautiful garments.
Swirls of chiffon running down the blouse.
Definitely appropriate for a women with youth to pull off this look.

Prior to Paris I thought showing some of the best bits of Paris Fashion Week would be perfect to build up the excitement. I love Valentino. Its young, fresh, and delicate promoting the nude shades with lace, shimmering fabrics as well as an amazing use of leather.
This collection is definitely ready-to-wear. Valentines present? Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment