Wednesday 27 January 2010

Couture.

Bit late.
July 2009.
Fashion Shoot.
Armani Privé. Chanel Couture. Gauliter Paris. Atelier Versace. Givenchy Haute Couture. Dior Haute Couture.

by Armani Privé.
my favourite.
Crepe de chine tunic,
by Chanel Couture.



Printed chiffon bodysuit,
by Gaultier Paris.


Ahhh I love this. Soo amazing!
Silk organza mini-dress, embroidered with lacquered sequins,
by Atelier Versace.

Long layered silk tulle dress with mesh panels and chains,
by Riccardo Tisci,
by Givenchy Haute Couture.

I love this photograph. Dior at its best.
Off-white silk dress,
by Dior Haute Couture.

This shoot is amazing, I'm in love.
Rosie from Model 1.
I have these pinned on my wall in my room and I have been meaning to upload them on here for ages. So as I have some spare time I thought I had better do it. I am absolutely in love with these photographs, the garments are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment