Wednesday 27 January 2010

TRAVEL BLOG BEGINS.

Travelling to PARIS.
Monday 8th - Saturday 13th January 2010.


With less than two weeks to go the FMB fashion girlies are making their way on a long coach journey to Paris. Excited? Definitely. Were paying a visit to the well renowned fair being Premier Vision. I'm really looking forward to going, with many a things to do to keep us busy.

Returning to Paris will be amazing. I can't believe it the last time I went was in 1997 when I was only minutes away from the place where Princess Diana died. I can't wait to experience the culture and beauty of Paris again.

The aim of the travel blog is to observe trends, culture and historical elements of Paris. This will all be documented from now with the before, during and after taking pictures, writing experiences and noticing trends. Some may say I'm getting ahead of myself, but I can't wait so I thought I would begin now seeing as I have already made a few purchases and too excited its silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment