Tuesday 12 January 2010

Lush

Swap Shop Project.
Lush X Alex Box


So basically a project that was set up over christmas to pair up with someone who would create a visual brief for myself and I would create them a marketing brief. We had the choice to think of a collaboration, ingredient brand and other various marketing ideas. The final idea that I chose for my partner was a collaboration between Doc Marten and Cath Kidston. I thought this combination would have potential, particularly a new kids range.


Anyway, moving on. I was given the collaboration between Lush and Alex Box. At first I was abit apprehensive about the idea. But. I have spent an hour or so dwelling. I came up with the idea of creating a mineral make-up range. This is very on trend. Other brands such as Laura Mercier and Bare Minerals promote this.


Currently Lush is regarded to be organic, ethically correct, green, charitable and basically all the things you could wish for in a brand. Or my personal view. Anything to help the environment & society is a big yes yes!!

We have only been given from Monday until Thursday to generate ideas and create a marketing strategy to promote the collaboration.

This idea of mine. It will develop over the next day or two and hopefully be believable and maintain the brand identity of Lush as well as enhancing the profile of Box. I am rather glad I have been introduced formally to these brands.

It's official. I have fallen in love with Lush. I don't think I actually appreciated the true quality, passion and essence of the brand. Until now. I even think I may even purchase some soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment