Monday 18 January 2010

Prada.

Prada Hits Back To The Seventies.
Menswear. Milan.
Autumn/ Winter 2010-11




The seventies lent Prada inspiration for their latest catwalk with womens looks in their too.
The collection plays on honeycomb colours as well as teaming up with magenta, salmon and red. The styles focus on tank tops through to flared tousers. Cardigans and jackets are tight and well fitted.
To be quite honest I'm not a big fan of this style. I haven't really taken to the flared trousers and I'm not a particular fan of the honeycomb colourings pictured above. I like that it is something different on the catwalk and that inspiration from the past is a large influence on current trends with tweaks from contemporary styles and materials.
Overall. I would say abit sketchy with this Prada collection.
More of a fan of Burberry at present.

No comments:

Post a Comment