Friday 22 January 2010

Stella X Adidas

Adidas by Stella McCartney
2010 running collection

This is my favourite picture. I love the top.
I really love this running collection. I think it's very wearable. I think the trainers are amazing, they're cool, sexy and stylish.
Running has been a passion of mine and a breathe of fresh air in my life since I can remember. Running is escapism. The wind through my hair, the cold, fresh air on my skin and the freedom I experience in my legs when I run to no where.
Trainers are the perfect answer to completing a perfect run. They make the ride easier.
I have always been interested in the function of the trainers and been a big fan of Nike air. These trainers nevertheless share the same function qualities with the speciality of Adidas, yet they share a relationship with fashion and express individuality and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment