Sunday 10 January 2010

The beautiful life of Francois Nars.

Backstage at marc Bora Bora.

Francois Nars took the backstage duties at his Fall show to which his existence charmed all.

I absolutely love the combination of colour used to create the smokey eyes. The burst of yellow blended into the black is edgy, particularly with the fracture of yellow in the scarf worn by the model.

I love the dramatic eyes.


The make-up represented different characters for each model. Custom looks. The show reflects dark harsh eyes with shimmers of colour taken from the garments on the catwalk.

This link to you tube shows the catwalk and the application of the make-up, also showing Nars in his tru light. A genius. I must admit I do like the products at Nars, the packaging and what not, but when I saw this video I loved him. His work and application of make-up is so cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt7gq05OrkI

'Like many of the other shows this week, the underlying message was optimism - using fashion and beauty to have fun despite the economy.'


No comments:

Post a Comment