Thursday 7 January 2010

Paint It Black.

PAINT IT BLACK.
by Ellen Von Unwerth for Dazed & Confuzed Japan

Powerful imagery. Powerful models.

I heart the girl in the left photograph.

I love the photograph on the left. Just the whole positioning of the model,
the black&white trousers I am amazed.


I love the sharpness in this black&white shoot. Its so bold. I love the stripes particularly, I find them striking. I also love the make-up in this shoot. Once again so bold and in your face. I found this shoot on the same site as Lily, its amazing. I'm still looking through the other shoots. They'e amazing. I think I will continue to blog about them. So interesting.

Editorial: Paint it black

Photographer: Ellen von Unwerth

Magazine: Dazed & Confused Japan March 2009

Stylist: Lotta Volkova AdamModels: Luke Worrall & unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment